- Helen Hall Library Links
- Mobile Downloads
Boopsie! - An app for searching the Helen Hall Library catalog and the library's databases. Available for several operating systems!
Overdrive Media Console
Overdrive Media Console - The app for downloading and managing eBook and eAudiobook checkouts from the library's collection. Also available for multiple operating systems
Flipster - The magazines you know and love, available on your mobile device!
Print Client for Laptop/Notebook Computers - Software for Windows or Mac for printing to a library printer. Pick up printouts in the library at either the upstairs or downstairs public printer. Instructions for the software are as follows:
- To download the software, click on the above link while connected to the City's Library-Public wireless network. Save it to the desktop.
- Launch the application. When running the application for the first time, four printer drivers will be installed. These printers will be visible to the operating system only when the Print Client is running.
- While the Print Client is running, the default printer is one of the library printers. Unless otherwise instructed, all applications on the computer print to this printer.
- The Print Client works like the software on the library computers. It will show the charges and allow the user to change the output to a different printer if color or legal-sized paper is required. Be sure to use Print Preview before printing so unwanted pages do not get printed and billed.
- Unlike the library’s computers, a library card or day pass is not required to print a document. In lieu of a library card number, use something that is easy to remember, e.g. Bob.
- After the last document is printed, close the Print Client. The default printer will change back to the earlier setting. Login to a print release station using the name chosen above and pay for and pick up the printouts.